Trump Solid Supporters

We're here to serve you

Monday, November 13, 2017

BREAKING: Over 1.5 MILLION Illegals Voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election

Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch President, stated that approximately 1.1 million illegal aliens voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election. Fitton said that number of illegal votes could “change the outcome of elections” going forward.
During a speech hosted by The Remembrance Project, Fitton warned the Republican Party that illegal immigrants voting, and the voter fraud that accompanies it, represents a real “crisis.”
Of the number of illegals voting, a solid 80% vote for Democrats, with the other 20% voting for Republicans. “1.1 million by that calculation voted for Hillary Clinton….so we really face a crisis in this regard,” he warned.

“It’s one thing to lose your country because you have no borders, it’s another thing to lose your country because you have no votes,” said Fitton, adding that policy discussions were pointless “if elections are stolen through illegal votes”.
Fitton’s numbers may be lower than the actual number of illegal immigrants that voted in the election if a study that came out in June is accurate.
Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team of researchers looked at data from a Harvard/YouGov study which included a sample size of tens of thousands of voters, including illegal immigrants that readily admit they are not eligible to vote.
Agresti concluded that as many as 5.7 million illegals voted in 2008, a far higher figure than previously thought. In 2012, the figure was as high as 3.6 million.

President Donald Trump made the claim that millions of illegal immigrants voted in the election and it is what cost him the popular vote. The press criticized Trump harshly and blamed an Infowars story that was published on November 14th of last year.
In the Infowars story, it was reported that approximately 3 million illegal immigrants voted. Ever since then, Trump’s claim that massive numbers of illegals were allowed to vote, has been considered a conspiracy theory by mainstream media.

No comments:

Post a Comment